The peace lily will cleanse the air around you. It neutralizes and breaks down the benzene in the air, carbon monoxide trichloroethylene and cleans the air around it up to 60%.
Below, you may find some instructions for a proper care and maintenance of this plant.
- Place it in a bright spot, but not in direct sunlight.
- It usually requires watering once a week. However, if you notice its blooms falling, it means it’s thirsty. Please, be aware of not overwatering it though.
- For proper care, clean the leaves with a damp cloth and spray them with water at regular intervals to keep them green.
- The ideal temperatures for a happy peace lily are between 17 to 29 degrees Celsius.
- The plants of our flower shops are from Greece, including some from Holland.
Place your order from the Plant Collection by Fiorentino LFS, through our online and physical stores. Take advantage of our flower shops’ safe and fast deliveries in Thessaloniki.